Thursday, 27 October 2016

into week 5

Week 5 and things are going well.
I discovered a favourite receipe this week.....

Whole cauliflower
Pepper
Onion
Medium carrot
Chicken thigh or breast
chilli flakes or fresh
chicken "stock pot"


  • Take the whole head of cauliflower and chop into "rice", then microwave for 20mins
  • Cook the chicken piece and then shred finely
  • Frylite the chopped onion, pepper (colour of your choice) and medium carrot
  • Once the cauliflower has gone ding add this to the mix and sprinkle on some chilli flakes to taste
  • Add the chicken "stock pot" and mix in the shredded chicken.
  • enjoy!



This did me a dinner and lunch at work the next day, it was satisfying, low cal/fat and totally yummy!!

I have struggled a bit with mood and motivation this week but think this is hormonal (darn ovaries!) so I have indulged in fun sized chocolate bars, mostly twix and malteasers as they satisfy the chocolate and crunch that I have been craving.  Normally I would chow down on half a pack of hobnobs so changes are occuring, plus I have not given in to those craving demons and gone wild, at least not yet, this week!

Moving into the weekend I am hosting a Halloween dinner party!  I will be staying away from the starter of dips n chips, have made low fat meat balls and even purchased a low sugar sorbet for pudding!!!  Go me!!  pictures to follow next weigh in :)

Although this was my "guacamole vomiting pumpkin" from practice night a couple of weeks ago!! 

(of course ALL I see is double chin!)



See you all for Monday weigh in......  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment