Week 5 and things are going well.
I discovered a favourite receipe this week.....
Chicken thigh or breast
chilli flakes or fresh
chicken "stock pot"
- Take the whole head of cauliflower and chop into "rice", then microwave for 20mins
- Cook the chicken piece and then shred finely
- Frylite the chopped onion, pepper (colour of your choice) and medium carrot
- Once the cauliflower has gone ding add this to the mix and sprinkle on some chilli flakes to taste
- Add the chicken "stock pot" and mix in the shredded chicken.
This did me a dinner and lunch at work the next day, it was satisfying, low cal/fat and totally yummy!!
I have struggled a bit with mood and motivation this week but think this is hormonal (darn ovaries!) so I have indulged in fun sized chocolate bars, mostly twix and malteasers as they satisfy the chocolate and crunch that I have been craving. Normally I would chow down on half a pack of hobnobs so changes are occuring, plus I have not given in to those craving demons and gone wild, at least not yet, this week!
Moving into the weekend I am hosting a Halloween dinner party! I will be staying away from the starter of dips n chips, have made low fat meat balls and even purchased a low sugar sorbet for pudding!!! Go me!! pictures to follow next weigh in :)
Although this was my "guacamole vomiting pumpkin" from practice night a couple of weeks ago!!
(of course ALL I see is double chin!)
See you all for Monday weigh in...... :)