Monday, 21 November 2016

8th weigh in..... and breathe

So this blog post sees my 2 month mark.... and its good and bad news!
Having had two weeks off with a staycation that involved moving my entire lounge and kitchen into a small conservatory and larder (a large game of tetris basically), new carpet being laid throughout and then moving it all back..... with assosciated cleaning, cuts, bruises and arguments!  It has been a tiring week.....




Today I go back to work on night shifts, I feel more controlled food wise on a night shift, less temptation and I usually sleep the whole time I am home!!




This weeks food choices have not been great :(   moving, cleaning, sorting junk and storing has not made for easy cooking, and (no excuse) planning. So we have eaten out, grabbed junk and generally been a bit lax.

Add into the mix I have been too physcially tired to go for a walk or do the demented chicken dance and my fit bit has seen better days :(



BUT my body and brain have enjoyed the little blow out but I am so ready for planning and healthy food again!! 


I KNOW!!!!

So, my weight loss this week is  ZERO!
But thats ok, I have enjoyed my pig out and my body has had a relax. Back on plan this morning!!



21 vs 89




2 comments:

  1. Just keep with it. YOU are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x I DO feel fine about it x and glad to be back on track with planning xx thanks for the Pom pins tho!

      Delete