Sunday, 22 January 2017

week 3 of NY

Week three of the New Year and much more postive this week on both exercise and food....

Think I have my exercise routine down now.... some cardio, some sets and lots of walking!!




Food has been more controlled this week but still needs tweaking, so have prepped 3 days of food today: fruit salad for breakfast, veggie soup for lunch, and a cauliflower rice and chicken receipe that I love.... plus a few high fibre snacks for those picky moments




My friends continue to support me and this is really keeping me on track!!

So, weight loss this week.......


3lbs down!!


31 vs 79


horah another barrier broken!!





1 comment:

  1. You are doing great. Now...if only that package would get to you. I hope it squares away...I added some extra special tings JUST for you in it. All we know is that it is somewhere in the UK...not very helpful, yeah?

    ReplyDelete